Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
EV and Pioneer Speakers from Nick 001.jpg
Recently acquired Slingerland Concert King kit. Haven't even been played yet, much less gigged. Looking forward to gigging with them, eventually.
Drum Set 002.JPG
And, my beloved 2000 CX Maple kit which has been gigged relentlessly since new. I love these drums, and they've never let me down once. Hardware is all Yamaha 600/700 series, DW and Pearl BD pedals, Zildjian and Sabian A, K, and HH cymbals, and SKB hard cases for the road. Snares vary according to mood: CX Maple 5"X14"; Ludwig Supralite 7"X13"; Ludwig Acrolite; various others.

GeeDeeEmm

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Had a big band gig at a brewery last Sunday. Thought I'd take the Premier mini-kit, along with an old Premier 1005 steel snare. For festive cheer, I hung some battery-powered fairy lights off the kit.

View attachment 381477 View attachment 381478
Playing in a big band is something that most of us can only dream of. I'll bet you savor the opportunity. The closest I've ever come was a gig with my country band in which we switched modes and played the classics with a horn section. That was sooooo much fun!

GeeDeeEmm

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Had a single camera video shoot for a booking video last night at a local studio... and had a blast! to capture the live feel (acoustic folk / pop covers), he miked the kick and two overheads and let it rip. What little I heard in playback sounds pretty good. For a cheap kit, these Catalina Clubs sound really nice. I took the opportunity to swap a few snares and a couple of cymbal rigs but that was just so I could hear them on tape! Here is the first few track with my 6.5" INDe and Sabian set up.

20190226_190806.jpg

20190226_204855.jpg