Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

Johnny K

Reaction score
"Hey, you want to sit in with us tomorrow? There's a kit there, just bring sticks"

The struggle is real! LOL! The cymbals and snare are mine. At least I had enough sense to bring them (and a Zildjian Drummers Emergency kit & a key) just in case.

Still had a great time.

Last edited:

Trey Gray

Pro
Reaction score
good morning...had to grab a second kit for a tv taping...my inde's are on a truck heading to the east coast...

78 Sonor Phonics...13 and 14 racks, 16 floor, 22 kick, 6.5 x 14 Inde Aluminum main snare, 6.5 x 14 Sakae Aluminum back up....dw mini timb for some fun....

Istanbul Xist Cymbals....15" Hats, 20" Crash, 22" Ride

cheers and blessings everyone, Trey

reboot 1.jpg
reboot 2.jpg
reboot 3.jpg
reboot 4.jpg
reboot 5.jpg

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
good morning...had to grab a second kit for a tv taping...my inde's are on a truck heading to the east coast...

78 Sonor Phonics...13 and 14 racks, 16 floor, 22 kick, 6.5 x 14 Inde Aluminum main snare, 6.5 x 14 Sakae Aluminum back up....dw mini timb for some fun....

Istanbul Xist Cymbals....15" Hats, 20" Crash, 22" Ride

cheers and blessings everyone, Trey
Cool Trey, you found your Phonics!

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
From a gig last night, excuse the crappy rock club lighting. The 12" tom sounds godly, the kick booms and the snare has a glorious crack and tons of sensitivity. Need to work on tuning the 14" floor tom a little bit though. The redesigned A's SING. Just a fantastic sound.
Perfect setup.

TheMattJones88

Reaction score
Perfect setup.
Thank you very much! It's incredibly comfortable for me to reach everything, which is nice. I cut down the hi-hat pole so it wouldn't be in the way of the left hand crash, which really helped open things up. Figure that this kind of setup is classic for a reason, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

stevil

Reaction score
Thank you very much! It's incredibly comfortable for me to reach everything, which is nice. I cut down the hi-hat pole so it wouldn't be in the way of the left hand crash, which really helped open things up. Figure that this kind of setup is classic for a reason, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I cut down my hi-hat rods too. It really opens up the airspace above that cymbal nicely.

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

Any gig is fun when I break out this treasure from 1947.
Best part is when the sound guys go ga ga over how good it sounds & the mufflers actually work (new to them!)
Twas a great gig & best part is we are going to be booked much more.

Reaction score
DW Jazz Series. 16x18 BD, 10x12 Tom, 14x14 Floor (not really visible). Ludwig 5 x 14 Black Beauty. Meinl Byzance 18" China on lower right, I think that's my Mel Lewis Agop 21" Ride, a Bosphorus 18" Turk and Meinl Byzance Spectrum 14" hats. The DWs are for sale BTW if anyone is interested (I have a Gretsch USA Custom set on order).

Latest posts