Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

rculberson

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
From last night’s gig. Gretsch USA, Black Beauty, and Paiste Masters Thins. Same ol’, same ol’, except this time I added a little Roland SPD One - Electro pad off the hi-hat stand. Kinda fun to add some hand claps, electronic snare sounds, and snaps in a few of the covers. The SPD One is idiot proof, so even I can successfully operate it.

5FB5B04C-C955-441E-90A8-1D39FCB01AE2.jpeg

Johnny K

Reaction score
"Hey, you want to sit in with us tomorrow? There's a kit there, just bring sticks"

The struggle is real! LOL! The cymbals and snare are mine. At least I had enough sense to bring them (and a Zildjian Drummers Emergency kit & a key) just in case.

Still had a great time.

I had to reply to my own post. I managed to find enough spares and 50 bucks for a used wood hoops and a cheap reso head for the kick. The Reverend sticker is from my stash, the name of the band is Brother John And The Jazz Apostles, so It kinda works.

I've got this wreck of a thrift store kit sounding pretty good now. I may use it take to the gigs in the more sketchy places.

Kcmcc

Reaction score
This was fun. I am loving this rig (70s Gretsch, 70s Slingerland, and 50s Zildjian), and any guitar-gear neards will probably appreciate those amps (silver face fender with an aftermarket grille, and a Matchless Chieftain)

Latest posts