Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I use coated Diplomats for my 10” toms as batter while I run coated Amabassadors on the rest of the toms. Love it.
That's a wise move. I've been thinking of running coated Diplomats on my 10" and my 12." Will probably keep clear Ambassadors on the resos. We'll see.

GeeDeeEmm

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
My office for yesterdays Sunday Brunch at a local eatery... while it looks like the same photo as before, it now has a wonderful 22" heaver than normal Agop Signature ride (Thanks to Cymbalholic) and using my new Carter McLaen Signature George Way Acacia snare for the first time as well.... Was a good day at the office!

20190915_131930 copy.jpg

20190915_121708 copy.jpg

20190915_161043 copy.jpg

vintagemore2000

DFO Master
Reaction score
This was a full moon gig. We had the pleasure of having Artiimus Pyle come see us.. He paid us a great compliment. I got to talk with him about Slingerland drums. This gig is at Catawba Brewery. Great time. The crowd pic was while we were setting up, They packed the house when we started playing, there is an outside beer garden where everyone hangs until showtime. 9/14/2019.

Attachments

Last edited:

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
My office for yesterdays Sunday Brunch at a local eatery... while it looks like the same photo as before, it now has a wonderful 22" heaver than normal Agop Signature ride (Thanks to Cymbalholic) and using my new Carter McLaen Signature George Way Acacia snare for the first time as well.... Was a good day at the office!

View attachment 410587

View attachment 410586

View attachment 410588
Sweet sweet kit Fat Drummer.
Always liked that Copper Sparkle finish. I wish they would offer it again in the Catalina series.
That snare drum looks amazing, too.
:thumbright:

Elvis

Heartbeat

Advanced Heart Guru
Reaction score
This was a full moon gig. We had the pleasure of having Artiimus Pyle come see us.. He paid us a great compliment. I got to talk with about Slingerland drums. This gig is at Catawba Brewery. Great time. The crowd pic was while we were setting up, They packed the house when we started playing, there is an outside beer garden where everyone hangs until showtime. 9/14/2019.
That's cool about Artimus. A friend of mine plays drums in a NC-based Skynyrd tribute band and Artimus went to see them. He ended up sitting in on a song or two. My buddy said it was pretty surreal.

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
That’s serious drums you got there. 15”18”20” toms! Beautiful!
Back in the mid 80's, I knew a kid who had a pristine COW finished Sliingerland 7-piece kit with two 24's and 13/15/18/20 toms with a matching 14x7 snare drum.
That's still the only 20" floor tom I've ever played on.
The 18 seemed more like a 16, in comparison.

Elvis

multijd

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

Latest posts