Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

CC Cirillo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Well she needs a drumkit for starters....
This is the best we can do in a townhouse, but: you bring up a very good point! Eventually she’ll want—and need—her own kit. Not mine. We are just going to have to get another drum set.
The sacrifices one must make. I think she’s probably a Tama Girl.

Johnny K

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Going on week three of The Great Isolation here in the Bay Area and my wife has requested drum lessons. I figure I’ve got one more week before I run out of things to teach her.... View attachment 433205
I hope your wife is a more willing student than my wife was when I tried to show her the basics on the bass guitar. She loves uprights and constantly argues with me that an upright is not a bass guitar. I keep telling her the notes are the same. I gave up and told her to go find a teacher. It never ends. LOL. To be fair, I think were both right after listening to the jazz bands last gig she might have proved her point. My pianist sounds like sheeet playing a keyboard, but sounds excellent playing a real grand piano. And I told the jazz band a few months ago, that If I had to keep reheashing with the church's V Drums, I was out. We worked it out, I got a Gretsch Renown bop kit that I keep at the church and God only knows where those crappy V-drums went. Not for nothing but the band appreciated the gesture and our rehersals and our overall sound is much better.

Last edited:

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just keeping our "office " thread up top. I posted one from Thursday night for a live web-cast, this was today at a local church, video taping the music for next weekend.

20200405_153343.jpg

Lazmo

Be excellent to each other...
Reaction score
Going on week three of The Great Isolation here in the Bay Area and my wife has requested drum lessons. I figure I’ve got one more week before I run out of things to teach her.... View attachment 433205
Love, love, love her hair... almost as good as my middle daughter, who has what we call Hagrid hair. When she lets it go for a couple of days, it is fantastic, just simply way too much hair for one person. Then she straightens it, and stuffs up its out there perfection, and I don't approve. BTW, good move on the pads set up like a kit. If she can groove and get it down on that, and you'll know when she is, she'll sound awesome on a kit. I say stick with the pads for a bit.

Ickybaby

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
My at home office. I sit behind the kit and look for emails/IM’s to pop up, then I spring into action. Other than that, brush work, playing along to the Apple Music “Crooners & Cocktails” radio station.

F3B0B38B-6FF3-47F3-818D-9EDFC484C0AF.jpeg

funkypoodle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
My ex & I put our heads together during this crisis & I'm out in the country with her & our daughter. This is my office. I've been working on numerous projects at a distance, between family responsibilities. I'm feeling thankful!
IMG_3062.JPG
IMG_3023.jpg

Latest posts