Time for your Office Pics! It's been a while.

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
Best I can do on short notice. Recorded it with a Shure SM57 into an PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL. The camera is a really crappy Rocketfish 2MP:

Nubs! You came through! :thumbup:
That whole kit sounds just great.
Thanks so much for doing that. You're alright.

Elvis

Nubs

Reaction score
Nubs! You came through! :thumbup:
That whole kit sounds just great.
Thanks so much for doing that. You're alright.

Elvis
Thanks Elvis! That definitely was not my best playing at all...quite sloppy IMO. But the overall sound came through very well I thought. Of course now I'm thinking more mics and a bigger mixer, new computer, etc. And clean up my playing!

...particularly those toms. Juicy good.
Thanks man. When I'm playing, I'm not in love with them. But when I hear them back like this, they actually do sound good.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
My only current office pics... My daily practice room and the local church I videotape music for each Thursday evening. I am enjoying bringing different cymbals and snares to that gig so it's been a nice break in the routine for sure. This is from last week, it was a mix of my Bosphorus and their Sabian's...

20200424_202155 copy.jpg

20200508_185450.jpg

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Reaction score
My office is multifunctional.
I have my drum studio on one end and my VoiceOver studio on the other.
I do quite a bit of work in animated features and feature films ... and I play the drums. It all works quite well.
I can swap out kits fairly rapidly. I keep four complete cymbal sets in the back corner there.
I have a rackmount system of mic pres for the drums.
The VoiceOver studio runs an AVANTONE CV-12, a SHURE KSM32 that are run through a UNIVERSAL AUDIO APOLLO TWIN MKII. All systems are run into the iMac and LOGIC PRO X and FinalCut Pro. I run a second 4k display on the left side desk. That allows me to edit on the left side desk while tracking on the iMac on the right side desk.

9E62C1A3-C3CB-459D-A9B9-AD4C4347198E.jpeg
AC729EC3-A9E4-4B1C-AE25-9D15130A3B0D.jpeg
9566D8C5-652E-40D9-9BC4-05A649DDB5A1.jpeg

Last edited:

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I do quite a bit of work in animated features and feature films ... and I play the drums. It all works quite well.
I can swap out kits fairly rapidly. I keep four complete cymbal sets in the back corner there.
The VoiceOver studio runs an AVANTONE CV-12, a SHURE KSM32 that are run through a UNIVERSAL AUDIO APOLLO TWIN MKII. All systems are run into the iMac and LOGIC PRO X and FinalCut Pro. I run a second 4k display on the left side desk. That allows me to edit on the left side desk while tracking on the iMac on the right side desk.

View attachment 441231 View attachment 441229 View attachment 441230
I love this!

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score

View attachment 441231 View attachment 441229 View attachment 441230
That "office" looks gorgeous. Looks like you're in the middle of nowhere.