Time to laugh - COVID jokes

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
Ok this covid shutdown garbage is getting unfun.

If I don't laugh at something I'll go crazy(er).

I have seen a lot of funny memes from friends on Facebook about this so let's share the laughter

(Oh, let's leave out the ones that involve political figures so Ben can enjoy the fun without having to police it)

MntnMan62

Reaction score
I have to say that I actively participate in 6 different forums. Two drumming forums, 3 shaving forums and one coffee forum. I've found it interesting that the threads devoted to the coronavirus have been deleted from the two drumming forums and maybe one shaving forum. It seems there is a more "gentlemanly" attitude prevalent on the shaving forums. I didn't see any attacks like I saw on the two drumming forums. All that is needed is a willingness to discuss things without negativity. These forums will be extremely important for us to be able to vent a bit while we are sequestered in our homes over the next few weeks. I appreciate that this thread has begun as well as another I just noticed. Hopefully we can keep our heads so the mods don't close them down again. Stay safe everyone.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
Good thread buddy. My wife and I just laughed at a few.

bellbrass

DFO Star
Reaction score
I have to say that I actively participate in 6 different forums. Two drumming forums, 3 shaving forums and one coffee forum. I've found it interesting that the threads devoted to the coronavirus have been deleted from the two drumming forums and maybe one shaving forum. It seems there is a more "gentlemanly" attitude prevalent on the shaving forums. I didn't see any attacks like I saw on the two drumming forums. All that is needed is a willingness to discuss things without negativity. These forums will be extremely important for us to be able to vent a bit while we are sequestered in our homes over the next few weeks. I appreciate that this thread has begun as well as another I just noticed. Hopefully we can keep our heads so the mods don't close them down again. Stay safe everyone.
Forgive me...not being sarcastic in any way here...but what do you guys talk about on a shaving forum? Blades, electric razors, creams? I honestly have no idea. Educate me.

jsp210

Reaction score
Forgive me...not being sarcastic in any way here...but what do you guys talk about on a shaving forum? Blades, electric razors, creams? I honestly have no idea. Educate me.
"Anyone have a Jacob Schick razor from 1928 they want to trade for my 1978 Remington? Looking for something with a little more vintage feel."

Latest posts