Time to laugh - COVID jokes

swarfrat

tympanus laqueus XV
Reaction score
The pet ones are starting to get to me. We have been petless for 15 months and I'm stuck with a cranky woman and our child who I love dearly but he and his mom are needling each other to death . Man I miss having a cat in the house. I'm tempted to just bring one home and deal with the fallout. It's not like not having one has brought peace to the home. I doubt it would be any worse.

Tigerdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have to say that I actively participate in 6 different forums. Two drumming forums, 3 shaving forums and one coffee forum. I've found it interesting that the threads devoted to the coronavirus have been deleted from the two drumming forums and maybe one shaving forum. It seems there is a more "gentlemanly" attitude prevalent on the shaving forums. I didn't see any attacks like I saw on the two drumming forums. All that is needed is a willingness to discuss things without negativity. These forums will be extremely important for us to be able to vent a bit while we are sequestered in our homes over the next few weeks. I appreciate that this thread has begun as well as another I just noticed. Hopefully we can keep our heads so the mods don't close them down again. Stay safe everyone.
There is a shaving forum? To discuss different products or what?

MntnMan62

Reaction score
There is a shaving forum? To discuss different products or what?
There are lots of shaving forums. They mostly cater to people who use straight razors or double edge razors. The classice kind of shaving that your grandfather used to do. No different than here. Discussions about razors (modern and vintage), blades, brushes, lather bowls, soaps, creams, aftershaves, pre-shaves and shaving technique. Stuff only someone who's into it would understand or care about. After all, someone with no understanding of drumming would find their time perusing this forum to be full of crazy talk. Shaving is no different. There are forums for pretty much everthing. There are coffee forums where people talk about different methods of brewing and all the different machines and implements used to brew the perfect cup of coffee. Take it as a given that people who habitually visit and communicate on such forums have a screw or two loose. I know I've got lots of screws loose. But that's what makes me the most interesting man in the world.