To be young again.... These guys are really good!

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I did not see that comming! And for sure not the style change around 1:45. Strong players and tight as heck. Thanks for sharing that link!

1up2dn

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
they are great and wow that drummer has some serious chops....!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
I like the changes and the energy - just wish the guitarist did more lead stuff......lot of potential for the band, though. Is it just me, or do they seem like high school kids?

Tigerdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Very impressive. Drummer is impressive. Though they all are very talented

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
My gosh. It's been many, many years since a band performance has intrigued me the way this one just did. I'm literally blown away, and desperately wanting to hear more from them. This is the kind of talent, energy, and songwriting ability that marked the very beginning and rapid development of rock music in the '60s-70s when everything was new. Wow.

All of the band members blew me away, but that drummer is simply extraordinary. Have you heard that kind of tasteful use of advanced technique and inventiveness for many years now? I haven't. Honestly, he never once went where I expected him to go.

And the entire song was an inspiring string of "what the heck?" moments that at once felt comfortable yet fresh. It was like, "Settle in, folks, 'cause we're taking you on an interesting and scenic ride - and we are very good drivers." I'm ready for another go!

GeeDeeEmm

GeneZ

DFO Master
Reaction score
I like the changes and the energy - just wish the guitarist did more lead stuff......lot of potential for the band, though. Is it just me, or do they seem like high school kids?
IMO.... I liked the way the guitarist used tasteful restraint.. It was more relaxing to follow.

Do we need over playing in every song? Duane Eddy was onto something that pleased the listeners. And, he made this guitarist seem busy in comparison.

Let the guitarist enjoy what he is doing. I like his no rush and enjoy attitude.

DrumR69

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sweet
There are some amazing kids out there, I am hoping that will become the mainstream instead of all this programmed stuff out now.
Wayne

Tornado

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Is this the kind of talent on display that makes people leave forums? Inquiring minds want to know.

Great stuff. I was pleased to see the drummer's right hand ghosting was as good as his left when he was leading with his left on his mounted toms.

dje31

Reaction score
They'll never get anywhere until they embrace EDM, and merely press "Play"

j/k, of course...thanks for the share. Probably wouldn't have found this otherwise.

Latest posts