To brighten your day, I present to you Ludwig "wrapper" Miss Ann Ross

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I stumbled across this Ludwig factory tour video the other day and couldn't help but smile when they got to "Miss Ann" at the 57:52 mark. For those of you who are not familiar with her, she's been wrapping drums at Ludwig's Monroe facility for over 30 years. She's been featured in some of Ludwig's print ads but I don't recall ever seeing an interview with her. Her sense of pride in her work is refreshing.

hsosdrum

Reaction score
OK, she's just plain adorable! I feel lucky that my WMP Legacy Maples were wrapped by someone who cares as much about her work as Miss Ann does. :thumbup:

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
I've seen her in action a couple of times. She's got it going on! A Ludwig treasure for sure.

Mike

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What a cool, cool lady!

She's so proud of what she does and mentioned multiple times about giving the the customer what he/she wants.

Ludwig is very lucky to have Miss Ann!

dangermoney

Reaction score
I watched an interview with her a couple of years ago and found her love and work ethic refreshing. I was thrilled to learn that she wrapped my black sparkle CMs which are flawless. I am happy to see that she is still there ...

cochlea

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I often wonder if there are others at the Monroe facility who also do wrap work? If not, what will they do when she finally decides to retire? There doesn't seem to be much room for error to ensure a wrap job that's done right.

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
I always see Miss Ann on all the Ludwig factory tour videos. She's famous! Makes me happy she was part of my drums when they got built. She is definitely an asset for Ludwig. Makes me proud that it's Made in the USA!

Latest posts