Todd sucherman’s snare drum gallery

nmosko

Reaction score
Of the 100 or so snares here, I can honestly say I haven’t heard of most of the brands. Super interesting. Exotic, Bier, Solo, Stanbridge, and many many more. Thought you guys would dig this!

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
He’s got a beautiful purple glitter Tempus snare. I wonder if he’d ever consider selling it. Stanbridge snares are sweet, amazing craftsmanship. I have a set of hoops made by him. ( Pete Stanbridge ) Greg Solo works at Craviotto now.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of the exact ones, I have 6, and most are just the Ludwigs...... but I'd like to see the room those puppies are stored in!

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice snares in there. Some are serious works of art. Beautiful. The Acrolite looks like it has an interesting throw?
Cool. He has some Trick snares. I had a shallow one I used to tour with and it was one of my favorite auxiliary snares. Great sound. I hadn’t seen a lot of players using them, so it was kinda cool seeing his.
There’s a few of his snares I wouldn’t mind checking out.

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
These high profile players can have anything they want, just by asking for it. I,ve known a few builders from awhile ago that would stop at nothing to see a concert and beg to see the drummer bearing a "gift". No charge, but in exchange can i tell people that you use and endorse my snare drum??
Not mentioning names, but if you were a drummer in that position would you accept "gifts" in exchange?...I know a lot of players personally that are asked to pay for gear, and they certainly expect to, but some custom builders still do things the hard way.