Tony Williams Drums and other rarities.

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
Ornette Coleman
American jazz saxophonist Ornette Coleman and American jazz drummer Ed Blackwell performing in Copenhagen Denmark October 1971. (Photo by Jan Persson/Getty Images)

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
Ed Blackwell
(MANDATORY CREDIT Ebet Roberts/Getty Images) Ed Blackwell recording with Anthony Braxton recording Anthony's 'Six Compositions: Quartet' record at Generation Sound Studios in New York City on October 21, 1981. (Photo by Ebet Roberts/Redferns)

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
TONY WILLIAMS plays the DRUMS.
Yes I do play the drums but will never be remembered like THAT Tony Williams. But we all do the best we can. He was one of the greats and practically put a trademark on the name. I'm glad the name Tony W brings drumming to mind.
Is that your name as well?

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ornette Coleman
American jazz saxophonist Ornette Coleman and American jazz drummer Ed Blackwell performing in Copenhagen Denmark October 1971. (Photo by Jan Persson/Getty Images)

There's a set of those aqua sparkle Premiers for sale near me. So tempting. 20, 12, 14 with matching 5' snare. Also included is all hardware and some cymbals and another super deep wood grain Premier snare.
I just can't spend $1300 on them. They were modded with a pearl style mount and the wrap is faded so bad on each drum.