TOO MUCH GRETSCH!!

frankmott

Humble (drum) shop-keeper
Reaction score
Help! I have too much Gretsch stuff (I know, is that really possible?). The Gretsch factory buy-in this year was a bit steep, but I really like the line and we were willing to do what it took; stepped up to the plate; put on our big-boy pants; and took delivery on a literal truck-load of Gretsch stuff. So now it’s time to pay the invoices… ugh!!

Gretsch has a pretty firm “MAP” (Minimum Advertised Price) in place, but this is still a free country, so I can sell for whatever I want – I just can’t advertise it – and we’re dealing! Call or write for a better-than-MAP deal on any of the following in-stock products:

Catalina Club Jazz shell-pack in natural or White Marine (12,14, 18 w/matching snare) List: $999, MAP: $649

· Catalina Maple 7pc in Cherry Gloss or Dark Cherry Burst (8,10,12, 14, 16, 22 w/matching snare) List: $1385, MAP $899

· 6.5x14 Brass shell snare. List: $460; MAP $299

· 5.5x14 Brass shell snare. List $430; MAP $279

· 6x12 Ash Side-snare w/suspension mount. List: $245; MAP $159

· 6x10 Ash Side-snare w/suspension mount. List: $230; MAP $149

· The 5x14 maple w/wood hoops pictured is on eBay right now. If you’re the winning bidder, We’ll pay your shipping.

Call or write anytime for a quote. Please include where you are so I can calculate shipping costs (if any).

Attachments

kona1984

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Your drums look interesting - what is your best price on the 5.5x14 and 6.5x14 brass bead snares?

frankmott

Humble (drum) shop-keeper
Reaction score
Thanks for all the inquiries, folks. Lots of nibbles -- and few bites! One of the 4pc Catalina Jazz kits is gone. And the floor tom for the Cherry gloss maple kit is gone. Now the rest of the kit is up for grabs.

I'm dealing!!

-- Oh, and the 6x10 Ash is gone.

Slowking

Reaction score
I bought the Full Range snare w/maple rims, got a great deal and I love the drum.
Lightning fast shipping and Doug rebated the shipping cost back to me since I am a Forum member.
It does not get any better than that. Thank you, Doug !!!!

hawker

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Frank,
What Gretsch stuff do you have left on sale?