header.nohb.html

Tool's Danny Carey arrested for assault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyK

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assault can mean a lot of different things. Intentional physical contact of any sort can bring the charge on you . Some weasels are very good at provoking an " assault " situation .

Last edited:

Tornado

DFO Star
Reaction score
I just lost any respect I had for him , because he was trying to use his rock star status to get a pass . And did I hear an officer tell him “ don’t start crying “ ?

Yeah, "I'm the drummer from Tool" was pretty cringeworthy. I still like the guy, but that wasn't cool at all.

He's clearly wasted. No doubt he'll be found at fault for it. Won't be able to claim that someone provoked him or that he was the victim.

I've noticed something about drunks. Getting older seems to go hand in hand with being a worse drunk. I don't know why, maybe it's that higher tolerance is an illusion, and even though you don't "feel" as drunk, your decisions become worse with every additional drink you think you can handle.

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
I just lost any respect I had for him , because he was trying to use his rock star status to get a pass . And did I hear an officer tell him “ don’t start crying “ ?
I almost pretended not to hear that part.

Having said that me and a buddy of mine (he was 350lbs) drove to Cleveland to see Larry Bird playing the Cavs and we convinced patrons in a bar there that he was a professional wrestler on a circuit tour and they were buying us drinks.

Sometimes name dropping pays.

:p

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see this whole gossipy thread taken down - cringeworthy. Good to see those members who were supporting him though.
Nice to know you support drunk idiots .
Cringeworthy yes …..you nailed it .

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
Don’t worry, those of us who like Tool will continue to do so I’m betting .
We aren’t bashing him too bad are we ?
When you're a public figure with the resume Carey has the answer is no, he deserves judgment on this but.. this one incident shouldn't define him, his whole body of work and career is spectacular and he's been a good guy all along.

Unfortunately this will define him more than it should.

And we don't know the whole store either so all this could change once it comes out.

Pibroch

Reaction score
Don’t worry, those of us who like Tool will continue to do so I’m betting .
We aren’t bashing him too bad are we ?
Sorry, I don't want to be too hard on anyone. Just think posting that video on a public forum is shaming, even if that wasn't the intention. Don't like seeing this on my beloved DFO where us drummers excel in supporting each other. I'm not supporting bad behaviour but absolutely supporting the man and fellow drummer!

Pibroch

Reaction score
When you're a public figure with the resume Carey has the answer is no, he deserves judgment on this but.. this one incident shouldn't define him, his whole body of work and career is spectacular and he's been a good guy all along.

Unfortunately this will define him more than it should.

And we don't know the whole store either so all this could change once it comes out.
"Unfortunately this will define him more than it should."

Do we all really think it's acceptable that DFO members have been aiding this unfortunate fact?

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
"Unfortunately this will define him more than it should."

Do we all really think it's acceptable that DFO members have been aiding this unfortunate fact?
Who's "we"?

Me? I don't really care tbh, I'm just pointing out a likelihood.

Having said that I didn't notice anything over-the-top being said but the thread did seem get a little flaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.