Toto - Africa (Drum Cover)

gobears10

Reaction score
Hey guys!

After I covered Rosanna a while back, all my friends asked me to cover "Africa" haha. Here's my take on it! Hope you enjoy :)

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
You know how much I always enjoy your posts, and the way in which you deal with suggestions on improvement. Every time you receive "criticism" you use it and incorporate the good suggestions so that your interpretations of the songs improve.

The suggestions that I have for you on Africa are so minor that they barely need mentioning - so I won't.

Your playing has improved significantly since you posted your first cover, the primary reason being that you are obviously more relaxed. The result of that emphasis on relaxation has manifested itself in performances that flow smoothly and move the song along with authority and a good "I'm in control here" attitude.

In conclusion, allow me once again to pat you on the back for your resilience and your willingness to put your playing out here for all to see. That's a step that very few of us are prepared to take, especially those of us who dare to scrutinize the ability of others! Personally, I could not take the heat. So, bravo, Sir.

GeeDeeEmm

cozy4ever

Reaction score
"Video unavailable" but I'll bet it sounded awesome, good on you for posting.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Wow... yes, nice 16's indeed! We approach this song very differently and that is all part of the wonderful, fun, open architecture called drummer... no right, no wrong.. just your interpretation!

Latest posts