Trading toy/collectible collection and/or stamp collection for Snare drums or Cymbals

the-enemys-gate-is-down

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a strictly drum to drum swap.... But I thought I would post here since I've been trying to sell the stuff (so I could by more drum stuff :/ )

I have a medium size toy collection, collectables, and stamp collection I'm looking to trade for drum stuff.

Generic list:
  • toys from 1990's and 2000's that haven't been opened (Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Star Trek, Kiss, X-Mex, etc...)
  • Comic and movie cards (loose and sealed in boxes) (Beatles, baseball cards, Garbage pail kids, grossville high, Marvel series, Star Wars, etc...)
  • Comic and movie promo stuff (posters, packs, misc stuff)
  • Some autographed comic stuff (comics)
  • Other toy related collectables (Star Wars movie reel, Star Trek stick-em things from the 60/70s)
  • 1 large tub of a stamp collection
The toy collection is packed in tubs already; same with the stamp collection. I have approximately 50+ photos of the toy collection I would be happy to share and get share some of the stamp collection to share as well.

I'm looking for:
  • Snares
  • Cymbals
  • Sonor drums
I'm on the East Coast. Mailing the toys is not really an option. Prefer to trade the entire collection rather than piece stuff out.

Latest posts