Treefort sounding good so far.

Skins_in_the_game

Reaction score
SXSW was canceled this spring but the rescheduled Treefort 2021 just started yesterday.
With 439 bands this year(down a bit from 2019) there are way too many choices.
Due to covid, I am forgoing the indoor shows and just catching the "second chance" outdoor shows

These are the free shows put on is several downtown locations where bands who are playing for a second time
because they are sticking around for a couple of days to see other bands or arrived early before their main gig and
playing a pre show. It is pretty nice of them and I will tip generously, as I doubt these shows not "officially" part of the
event pay much. Anyway, I saw the Monophonics last night and am looking forward to serveral shows for the next few days.
Here is a link to the free shows and concet info just to give you some info incase you ever come to this event in the future.
The lineups are sort of style matched with similar types of bands playing at the same stages

studrum

DFO Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear of somebody out on the (Covid-careful) scene. I hear you on that "Outside shows? Yeah!! Inside shows? Hmmm..." And Austin's a place where hearing bands outside will continue to be doable for a couple more months!

Skins_in_the_game

Reaction score
Heard several good shows and was impressed that one ofor the house kits was this nice Tour Custom set.
20210923_194301.jpg