TRICK 3MM Scorched Copper 6.5 X 14 for your??

sargeantgreg

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have this listed in the for sale section but am also willing to look for that right trade. I have this gorgeous Trick - 3mm Scorched Copper 6.5 X 14 snare drum. This thing is FANTASTIC and it is HEAVY! I've had it for about a year and a half and have used it on a few gigs. It sounds amazing, however, I have been preferring my brass snare for the type of material I've been playing. If you want to get your hands on this beauty and have something to swap please hit me up. The few snares I will consider for trade are a Dunnett (titanium or steel), Ludwig Black Beauty or Bronze, Joyful Noise Tailpipe Brass of the same dimensions or other metal snares of same dimensions. I am willing to negotiate shipping. Buyer is responsible for all duties and import fees as I am shipping from Canada. Lower 50 only - will not ship to Hawaii or Alaska. Thanks for looking!

Here is how Trick describes it on their website:

Unique finishes are nothing new for Trick Drums. This one, however, is a real stunner. Using a proprietary process to tease out the elements in this 3mm Copper shell, Trick takes an already beautiful snare to the next level. Other features include Trick Single Point Lugs, GS007 Multi Step Throw Off and 2.3mm Hoops.

IMG_0630.JPG IMG_0628.jpg SNARE DRUM.jpg IMG_0629.jpg