TRICK 3MM Scorched Copper 6.5 X 14

sargeantgreg

Reaction score
Up for grab is a gorgeous Trick - 3mm Scorched Copper 6.5 X 14 snare drum. This thing is a beast and it is HEAVY! I've had it for about a year and a half and have used it on a few gigs. It sounds amazing, however, I have been preferring my brass snare for the type of material I've been playing. If you want to get your hands on this beauty hit me up. Price is $675 USD and worth every bit of that. I paid over $800USD so I feel this is a fair price, but I am willing to negotiate. I will also consider trades. The few snares I will consider for trade are a Dunnett (titanium or steel), Ludwig Black Beauty or Bronze, Joyful Noise Tailpipe Brass of the same dimensions. I am willing ship at the buyer's expense - actual shipping costs (remember this things weighs almost 20 pounds). Buyer is responsible for all duties and import fees as I am shipping from Canada. Lower 50 only - will not ship to Hawaii or Alaska. Thanks for looking!

Here is how Trick describes it on their website:

Unique finishes are nothing new for Trick Drums. This one, however, is a real stunner. Using a proprietary process to tease out the elements in this 3mm Copper shell, Trick takes an already beautiful snare to the next level. Other features include Trick Single Point Lugs, GS007 Multi Step Throw Off and 2.3mm Hoops.

IMG_0630.JPG IMG_0628.jpg IMG_0629.jpg SNARE DRUM.jpg

Check out the youtube video:

Last edited:

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have a Trick raw copper 3mm that is wonderful! Such a great amount of huge fat tone. Mine is slightly darker than my cast bronze brothers, but sounds equally as good. It’s the phattest drum I own.

Someone will be stoked to grab this!

sargeantgreg

Reaction score
I have a Trick raw copper 3mm that is wonderful! Such a great amount of huge fat tone. Mine is slightly darker than my cast bronze brothers, but sounds equally as good. It’s the phattest drum I own.

Someone will be stoked to grab this!
Thanks for the comment! This drum is great, just not what I'm into right now :) I really appreciate your feedback on this! Cheers!

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have one of these drums and I will tell you that it is quite awesome. While it sounds great at any tuning range, for you drummers that like snare drums tuned way low...it does low just about better than any other drum I have heard or played with a fatness that you really feel in the chest when you play it. Also, it is a thing of beauty... that treatment that is done to the finish is pretty stunning. Super heavy weight drum with a super heavy weight sound. I am pretty sure that the seller will regret selling this one down the road.

Latest posts