Trinity Cymbals

Nubs

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with these? I'll be soon looking to upgrade my cymbals from various Meinl HCSs and am looking for some darker, quicker ones. I came across these during my search and became quite interested:

Thanks!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to check into Centent cymbals. Contact Arthur Stonez on their Facebook page.

GeeDeeEmm

Nubs

Reaction score
I liked that video, thanks. While the owner really likes them, I'd like to hear from some who bought and played them.

Thanks again!

Nubs

Reaction score
So I said screw it and ordered a set from their site. They’re having a big sale right now with half off cymbals which is nuts.

Bought all from their dark line. Got a set of 14” hats, 20” ride, 16” crash, 16” trash, 8” splash. I found the bottom line price to be way too tempting to pass up. So when they get here, I’ll definitely post an update.

Based on what I heard from the sound clips, I think I’ll be pretty happy with them.

Thanks again!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just went up to their web site: https://www.trinitycymbals.com/

I like how they've recorded each individual cymbal in stock, and sell you the exact cymbal you heard in the clip. I'm a Zildjian A/K, Sabian AA/HH player, but I found a few in the Trinity pickings that piqued my interest. Oddly enough, the ones that I liked were mostly in the Trinity Heavy range, and a couple in the Dark. Those are categories that I would normally not like in most other companies' ranges. Especially when it came to the Trinity splash and hihat offerings, the Heavy cymbals really were quite pleasing.

With 50% off, that places their sale prices roughly in range of what you would expect to pay for used cymbals in the major brands. Interesting.

GeeDeeEmm

Nubs

Reaction score
Yes I really liked how you can hear each cymbal. I have found on their site the same type of cymbals can have very different tonal qualities, so hearing them unmodified before buying is a huge plus IMO.

All told, the bill for all of those cymbals with the sale going on was roughly $360. You're just not going to beat the price for the quality these have so I'm pretty hopeful these will be decent.

Nubs

Reaction score
Good question. You can reach out to Joe who's the owner. He's very responsive if you fill out the contact form on their site.

ggmerino

Reaction score
Good price and look forward to hearing what you think of them.

Seems that Centent, Trinity, Stagg, Dream, Wuhan and various other newer companies sell Chinese-made cymbals. I suspect these are largely made by a few big Chinese cymbal manufacturers, but am unsure. Some of these sound pretty good and some not so much. Not all B20 alloys are the same quality. Would be great if someone could research all these companies and figure out who sells what from what Chinese manufacturer. Wonder if these can be bought direct form the Chinese manufacturer at a real big discount?

Old Dog

Reaction score
They look and sound great, from the vids. I'm interested to see what people think.

NUBS!--Let us know whatcha think for sure. Wow $360 for all o' that?!?!

Latest posts