Trouble sending PM's...

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
Last time I tried I received " Error sending message " notification on my e-mail back. Now , I can't even get past the dimmed screen and "PM this member " showing. No format appears for sending a message when I click on the little envelope under the DFO'er's avatar.. Am I missing something ? Thanks, Benny K.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
Last time I tried I received " Error sending message " notification on my e-mail back. Now , I can't even get past the dimmed screen and "PM this member " showing. No format appears for sending a message when I click on the little envelope under the DFO'er's avatar.. Am I missing something ? Thanks, Benny K.
benny. thats a strange one. just for the sake of trying, log out and then log back in. see if that does anything.then maybe try sending me a pm as a test..

mike

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
I've had that happen on a home computer that had a spyware/adware problem. Is your machine clean?

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
I've had that happen on a home computer that had a spyware/adware problem. Is your machine clean?
Thanks guys. My wife cleaned it out and we're back to normal. Then I polished er up too ....

Wheresmyroadie?

Twisted Loner
Reaction score
I've tried to PM a couple of members and this is the error message I get: The member ****** cannot receive any new messages. My Comp is clean, so might their mailboxes be full? Thanks, Johnny

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
johnny

yes-thats usually the case that theirs is full.

mike

Latest posts