Tyler Texas drum shops and music scene?

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm headed to Tyler Texas next week. I've never been there. Are the any cool drum shops around? I'm definitely more of a vintage guy but I still love to see what new stuff is out there also.

Are there any musician trading flea markets type of things?

How about the music scene? Any venues to go see? I can hang with classic rock, country, blues, jazz, reggae, pretty much anything.

Thanks,
Wes

Last edited:

RedRaider

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with any drum shops in Tyler but I do know they have some of the best BBQ in the state at Stanley's. They also have live music some nights. Tyler is a cool little town...have fun and safe travels.

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with any drum shops in Tyler but I do know they have some of the best BBQ in the state at Stanley's. They also have live music some nights. Tyler is a cool little town...have fun and safe travels.

Very cool! Thanks. Great bbq and great music, how can you go wrong with that!

DrumWhipper

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Drummers of Country Music group on Facebook has a lot of Texas cats on there. They may be able to help you if no one here can.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
We actually had a DFO meet up in Tyler many moons ago! I believe right after the start of DFO in fact I believe there were about 15 of us and I think I'm the only one that still posts here. Don't remember much about the town, I've looked for the past few years trying to find my pictures from that day.

Latest posts