Ufip Effects Trash China 20" - All-Seeing Eye

jmato

Reaction score
I just picked one of these up online, sight and sound unseen. I don't need it; the price was really good. It's a little late to ask for input, but what little research I could find indicates this is a pretty nice cymbal. Anybody here played one and willing to share some thoughts??
ufip.jpg

Last edited:

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
Tiger series right? I love the look...played a ride (a friends) well over a decade ago....no memories good or bad.

jmato

Reaction score
It's actually not Tiger series, it is the Effects Series. Apparently that is different (and more expensive) but I am unsure of what makes it different. This is my first foray into buying Ufip cymbals so I am really curious to see what it's like.

I also cannot decide if it is ugly or beautiful. Need to see it in person, and wonder if I will be able to decide then too.

Last edited:

JDA

DFO Master
Reaction score
'Charlie likes the brand" ..
I'd definite'ly wait..and hear it out. may be nice crash ride

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
It's actually not Tiger series, it is the Effects Series. Apparently that is different (and more expensive) but I am unsure of what makes it different. This is my first foray into buying Ufip cymbals so I am really curious to see what it's like.

I also cannot decide if it is ugly or beautiful. Need to see it in person, and wonder if I will be able to decide then too.
dtk is correct, that's definitely a Tiger Series finish regardless of it being an "FX" model.

jmato

Reaction score

jmato

Reaction score

Last edited:

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
The Tiger series and the FX series cymbal you've shown are both sheet bronze and both may or may not have hand hammering.
The FX model you have is a Tiger series finish.

Latest posts