Update: Haters of YouTube Drumming Stars Tune In May 2

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
As a fan of Kristina Schiano, it’s been fun to see her drumming on NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers” with the 8G band each night this week.

It’s not only a great accomplishment for her ... It also shows what a powerful platform YouTube can be for drummers who “just play covers,” “don’t have the experience to drive a band” or whatever rationalizations some of you have for ignoring a platform that’s making young drummers better.
193D7149-2D69-48A6-A669-3F4CFD5CB2F5.jpeg

dcrigger

DFO Star
Reaction score
Ah... the Black and White World that comes with VB posts. Where there only exists Lovers or Haters (never anything in between).

As a fan of Kristina Schiano, it’s been fun to see her drumming on NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers” with the 8G band each night this week.

What a positive little announcement!

Oh but wait.... it wouldn't be a lead off VB post if didn't also have a bunch of exaggerated nonsense wrapped up into the form of an insult...

It’s not only a great accomplishment for her ... It also shows what a powerful platform YouTube can be for drummers who “just play covers,” “don’t have the experience to drive a band” or whatever rationalizations some of you have for ignoring a platform that’s making young drummers better.

Where any qualified comments outside of VB's black/white perspective on a topic are deemed "rationalizations". With all such comments inexplicably representing "ignoring" something. (How one comes to comment on something they are ignoring is beyond me - but par for the course with a VB "insult").

VB - contrary to your fanboy exuberance... for many us, YouTube has presented us with a plethora of pros and cons... but that would getting into the grey area of actual life and building careers and such... which seems completely beyond your black and white interests.

So, in other words... never mind...

SKINZ

Reaction score
Ah... the Black and White World that comes with VB posts. Where there only exists Lovers or Haters (never anything in between).

What a positive little announcement!

Oh but wait.... it wouldn't be a lead off VB post if didn't also have a bunch of exaggerated nonsense wrapped up into the form of an insult...

Where any qualified comments outside of VB's black/white perspective on a topic are deemed "rationalizations". With all such comments inexplicably representing "ignoring" something. (How one comes to comment on something they are ignoring is beyond me - but par for the course with a VB "insult").

VB - contrary to your fanboy exuberance... for many us, YouTube has presented us with a plethora of pros and cons... but that would getting into the grey area of actual life and building careers and such... which seems completely beyond your black and white interests.

So, in other words... never mind...
HIS TEEN BEAT SUBSCRIPTION IS RUNNING OUT

:cyclops:

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
bunch of exaggerated nonsense wrapped up into the form of an insult...
think that's a definition of sarcasm or of being sarcastic maybe? why not.
I can't get or be offended by VB. That's his style. He has style.
I don't think (...) he's been or being mean as much as just being humorous.
It's his way of providing entertainment . : )
I can't see where the beef is..

Last edited:

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
think that's a definition of sarcasm or of being sarcastic maybe? why not.
I can't get or be offended by VB. That's his style. He has style.
I don't think (...) he's been or being mean as much as just being humorous.
It's his way of providing entertainment . : )
I can't see where the beef is..
If you call style being condescending and never conceding when presented with evidence contrary to what you post .
It doesn’t offend me of course .
I find it entertaining.

Pat A Flafla

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'll be watching Seth Meyers tonight as Weezer (who put out two great albums this year) is performing.
As for YouTube, I pay for their premium service and watch it every day. Lots of great drum channels, including covers and I use the drumless tracks for practicing.
Oh hey, I didn't know that. Now I'll have to go onto youtube to see if those records are worth paying for, har har.

varatrodder

Very well Known Member
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be watching Seth Meyers tonight as Weezer (who put out two great albums this year) is performing.
As for YouTube, I pay for their premium service and watch it every day. Lots of great drum channels, including covers and I use the drumless tracks for practicing.
They are good albums. Van Weezer is one of the most fun, rockin' albums I've heard in a while.

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score

It’s not only a great accomplishment for her ... It also shows what a powerful platform YouTube can be for drummers who “just play covers,” “don’t have the experience to drive a band” or whatever rationalizations some of you have for ignoring a platform that’s making young drummers better. View attachment 505666
Better than what?