Updated! Paiste Traditional Discontinued Cymbals: 20" ride and 15" hats

almamadre

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
1) Paiste Signature Traditionals 20" Medium Light Ride cymbal with the etched logo. 2137 grams. The etched logo Traditionals are rare, and the Medium Light rides have been discontinued by Paiste. So this ride is a super special and sought after model and era.

This cymbal is in amazing condition. This one has the smallest of edge-waves. It is a tiny spot and is barely noticeable even when looking directly at the edge. I doubt anyone would even notice. I cant get a good picture. It is that minor. Should you buy the cymbal and want to see what I was talking about, it is at roughly 8 oclock, relative to the etched logo. It is essentially 99.9% flat. Otherwise, there are no cracks, dings or dents that I can detect. No keyhole.

The cymbal has developed a nice patina over it's 21 years of life, and it feels great under the stick.

2) Paiste Signature Traditionals 15" Medium Light Hi Hat cymbals. Ink logo. 1076/1418 grams. The 15" Medium Light hats have sadly been discontinued by Paiste. So these hats are a super special and sought after model. These hats are in great condition. There are no cracks, dings or dents that I can detect. No keyhole.

Ride: $299 shipped.
Hats: $475 shipped.
Price for the set: $725 shipped.

Attachments

Latest posts