Used Acoutin Solid Ply Osage Orange/Stainless Snare Drum 14x6.5

sonortony35

Reaction score
I am letting my amazing Acoutin Custom snare drum go... The shell is a one of a kind solid ply osage orange/stainless steel hybrid and it is STUNNING. There are a few finger prints here and there, but overall this drum is near mint! I have an INDe on there now, which is great, but I will include the original Dunnett R4 as well. The drum will also come in a Dunnett branded Ahead Armor bag. This drum was $999 when it was new so it is a seriously good deal, oh and did I mention, it sounds INCREDIBLE!?
I hate to part with this drum because it sounds truly amazing, but life happens sometimes...

Asking $599 plus shipping for it.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Wow, never heard of this drum brand or this type of design....interesting........need to find a video....but no luck.

What are the marks above the badge on the wood? Knots? Is that part of the finish flaking off? I can't tell.....

sonortony35

Reaction score
Awesome drums. I dont have a video demo for it but I can tell you it is a perfect balance between a wood and metal drum. Its extremely sensitive, but it has a ton of body. I think what you are referring to is just part of the wood grain.

Latest posts