Used Bass Drum heads

dumbdrum

Reaction score
Anyone have any slightly used 22" BD heads? I have been using a Evans emad but I think I want to change it around. I don't want to spend a lot on new heads to find one I like so I thought I might go this route. If you would let me know what you have , how much and cost to ship to VA. 22902.

Thanks, Dave

drumstuff66

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

I have a clear 22" Aquarian Super Kick 1 (black Evans beater patch) - used, but great shape, still sounds like a Super Kick 1.

I also have a 22" Evans Retro Screen (black). It's a front mesh head designed to get a single-headed kick sound with a front head on. Used exactly once. Lol...Probably not what you're looking for, not many are, but just throwing it out there.

I've never shipped a drumhead, but it looks like sending one in the original box will be $10.10 from MA 01701 according to the USPS rate calculator.

If you're interested, I'll just send it to you for actual cost of shipping - not looking to make anything on it - lmk

-Paul

dumbdrum

Reaction score
drumstuff66,

I haven't tried Aquaria before ,yes I'll take it. How do you want payment?

Dave Kovarik
105 Grimes Pl.
Charlottesville, VA. 22902

Thank You.

drumstuff66

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

No worries - I'll send the head today if I can get to the PO before work, if not I'll send it Monday first thing. I'll PM the exact cost of shipping and my Paypal info once it's sent. Cool?

Hope it works out for you!

-Paul