Value? $300 or $3000??? Pearl Wood Fiberglass Concert Toms

Jamesus Rodisian

Reaction score
So I picked these up a year ago and didn't know much about them, so I made a post on a vintage drum page and got quite a back brief on them. I bought them off a guy rather dirt cheap, and since then I've been given an unbelievable amount of offers for them ranging from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand. What are they actually worth?
20210117_185730.jpg
20210115_201316.jpg

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless you're in love in with the drums I'd track down the $3000 offers and move them. Are you trying to value the entire kit or just the 5 concert toms?

Jamesus Rodisian

Reaction score
5 concert toms, wood fiberglass floor tom, and wood fiberglass bass drum. I really do love the kit, sounds super loud with hydraulic heads, without mics. With mics it sounds like thunder cannons from hell. I just want to know the approximate value, as most drummers do I suppose.

Rich K.

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 concert toms, wood fiberglass floor tom, and wood fiberglass bass drum. I really do love the kit, sounds super loud with hydraulic heads, without mics. With mics it sounds like thunder cannons from hell. I just want to know the approximate value, as most drummers do I suppose.
If someone offered you more than a grand for those 7 drums, and you don't like them, take the money.

rikkrebs

DFO Master
Reaction score
Based on recent Reverb sales for similar drums I would guess the value at somewhere between $500 - $800

Whitten

Reaction score
Concert toms are an instant like or dislike. I like them, most people don't.
My local dealer recently had two Pearl wood/fibreglass kits, they were around $1000 each ( and the UK is much more expensive for vintage drums than the USA). One of the kits hasn't sold in several months.
So I would only guess that the above comment of around $800 is probably right.