Value of mint Peavey drum catalogs?

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
Went through my files as I am in the midst of a move and found I had a catalog of each of the 3 lines as well as an accessories folder (Peavey drum sticks). They were still in the mailing envelop from Peavey...with a dated post mark.

Will probably through them up on Ebay or Reverb since I'd like to get 'top dollar' but have no idea what catalogs go for...or what the demand might be for these 'freaks'

Thoughts?

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Probably not a lot, but to the right guy...and they shouldn't just be tossed - they were a unique, American drum company making very unique American drums (other than their import starter sets).

Reactions: dtk

W&A Player

DFO Master
Reaction score
I don't know about the collectibility of Peavey drum ephemera.Who knows? Maybe someone will pay a few bucks for it.

Ephemera: things that exist or are used or enjoyed for only a short time. items of collectible memorabilia, typically written or printed ones, that were originally expected to have only short-term usefulness or popularity.

Reactions: dtk

jptrickster

DFO Master
Reaction score
Have sold a few of the top name vintage brand catalogues 25-75 range. There's a few out there which feature Buddy that can get up to a couple few hundred in ex cond

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
I ended up selling them via Ebay (shoulda tried Reverb 1st)...$20. The guy has two Peavey kits and some Peavey sticks (unused)...so at least they went to a good home.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'd love to have one of those Peavey radial kits. The uniqueness & weirdness of them makes me want one. I actually find them nice while most people say they are ugly. And they sound great!

Latest posts