Value of these fibes drums?

drummers_need_coffee.exe

Reaction score
Posted on craigslist. Price is under $100, I emailed and hopefully they'll let me check them out this evening. What do people think about these? Description says they come with some hardware from the 60's, so maybe that's how old the drums themselves are? The post says it comes with the bass, a tom, a "random" tom, and a snare. Not sure if the snare is Fibes too.

Attachments

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Easily worth $100. The bass drum spurs are in the picture, and those things are tough to find. The Rogers hi hat stand alone might be worth the trip.

rikkrebs

DFO Master
Reaction score
The bass spurs can sometimes bring $100.
The Bass and tom should be worth $125- $150 each easily.

The snare and one tom are not fibes. I just sold a matching snare in POOR condition for $150.

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
Careful- that may be a Fibes head on a ... ??? bass drum . Just sayin because it's wrapped in plastic ( why?)

The snare might be a TAMA seamless , one tom has Fibes lugs and the Rogers stand is legit . IF the Fibes are as described, you'd be well on your way to putting together a nice COF kit . Those are powerful drums .

For a hundred these might be worth the trip- how far do you have to drive ?

Reactions: Ken

drummers_need_coffee.exe

Reaction score
Careful- that may be a Fibes head on a ... ??? bass drum . Just sayin because it's wrapped in plastic ( why?)

The snare might be a TAMA seamless , one tom has Fibes lugs and the Rogers stand is legit . IF the Fibes are as described, you'd be well on your way to putting together a nice COF kit . Those are powerful drums .

For a hundred these might be worth the trip- how far do you have to drive ?
Good to know. Not far at all fortunately- but I'm still waiting to hear back from the seller. May have been beaten to the punch on these.

Latest posts