Vibraphone

drumrtommy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Looking for a vibraphone to get either through trade or purchase. Something with the larger graduated bars like a musser M55. Going to use for teaching, gigging, and composing. Know it's a long shot

drumrtommy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
And it breaks my heart, I have a student model right now but I'm starting to really outgrow it

drumrtommy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I saw that, looking for the 2000-3000 range with larger bars

Dan_Sia

Reaction score
Hi. If you're still looking for a vibraphone, I've got a fairly unique one that I'm selling. It in amazing condition and I love it but I haven't used it in years. Here's the details:

It's a VanderPlas E-Vibe custom built for me in 2003. Unlike most vibes that have resonators for projection and fans that create a tremolo effect, the e-vibe has no resonators but instead has piezo pick-ups embedded in each bar. It has a Baringer effects processor and Baringer 8 channel mixer. It is midi capable. Has blue anodized steel bars. Has a collapsible frame. The entire vibe breaks down and fits into a custom rolling case. It's basically like an electric guitar. It plays exactly like a regular acoustic vibraphone but you can add electric effects to it.

I'm looking to sell it at around $5,500 or best offer. I'm located in Las Vegas and don't think I'd like to ship it due to the expensive shipping cost, but I'd be willing to drive a few hours to deliver for an extra fee or if you're near Vegas and would be willing to pick it up that would be cool too.

-Dan

Attachments

Latest posts