Vintage 1969 Ludwig B/O badge 3pc Drum set in Sky Blue Pearl w/ cut badge supraphonic snare drum ~

roundbadgedude

DFO Master
Reaction score
Vintage 1969 Ludwig B/O badge 3pc Drum set in Sky Blue Pearl w/ cut badge supraphonic snare drum ~

Awesome late 60’s Transition badge era kit in excellent original and complete condition with no extra holes or modifications. One of the first B/O badge kits of 1969, all 3 serial #s 78xxxx (born together).20virgin/13/16 with cut-badge 1969 Supraphonic - also in original clean condition with no extra holes or modifications.

Sky Blue Pearl wrap is vibrant and beautiful, Chrome is in excellent condition, 3ply natural maple interiors and edges in excellent original condition.

most importantly, This kit sounds even better then it looks. warm low end with tone for days. the snare is super sharp yet subtle. This kit can do it all.

take it for a great price -

$1499 + ship

Let me know if you are interested,

Thanks

Attachments

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
These are your drums and are certainly yours to do what you want but I would hate to see this original rock duo get split up. There are very few original rock duo sets out there and this one looks to be in great shape. Just my 2 cents and good luck with the sale.

Rich K.

DFO Master
Reaction score
These are your drums and are certainly yours to do what you want but I would hate to see this original rock duo get split up. There are very few original rock duo sets out there and this one looks to be in great shape. Just my 2 cents and good luck with the sale.
Respect your sentiments, but many of us sell drums for extra income. Although it might be nice to keep sets together, as a seller it's not so easy. I recently had a double bass drum Ludwig set with two floor toms and NOBODY wanted to buy the whole thing as a set, although many folks thought it should be kept together. There were many folks interested in buying one floor tom or one bass drum.

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
Respect your sentiments, but many of us sell drums for extra income. Although it might be nice to keep sets together, as a seller it's not so easy. I recently had a double bass drum Ludwig set with two floor toms and NOBODY wanted to buy the whole thing as a set, although many folks thought it should be kept together. There were many folks interested in buying one floor tom or one bass drum.
I get it Rich. That's why I posted that I knew they were his to do what he pleases. I just know that not many factory original double bass Ludwig sets from the 60's exist out there.

Latest posts