Very well Known Member
- Mar 27, 2012
- Reaction score
- Sacramento CA, USA
Shipping cost depends on your preference for shipping, and your location. Photos and videos for each follow.
- PAISTE - SCDR (not New Dimensions) like new 20", 2550g, serial #926099 (1979?), couple of very tiny edge dings. $450+sh
- SOLD AGOP MEL LEWIS "1982" ride - 20", 1890g, No cracks, keyhole, or flea bites. One rivet hole. $325+sh
- SOLD AVEDIS SWISH 22" - 1960s 2186g (purchased $160+25sh) no fleabites, no keyhole, no cracks. 11 rivet holes (empty). $225+sh, rivet holes are not equally spaced.
- KEROPE - 20", 1980g, large K ink stamp missing. No cracks, keyhole, or flea bites. $300+sh
- AGOP TURK CHINA - like new 20", 1493g, No cracks, keyhole, or flea bites. $300+sh
- HH 13" ZILDJIAN OLD K CONSTANTINOPLE - 650g/670g - no signatures, no cracks, no keyhole, one flea bite. $650
- I can't prove it's a matched pair, but it sure looks like it, sizes perfectly match. 1930s-40s - stamp 4. center holes enlarged.
- HH 13" ZILDJIAN OLD K ISTANBUL - 595g/640g - signatures, paper tags, no cracks, no keyhole, abrasion on one side, $800
- I can't prove it's a matched pair, but it sure looks like it, sizes perfectly match. 1949-56 stamp III. small center holes.
- HH 13" CYM+GONG "Holy Grail" - brand new, 709g/812g - $250