Vintage bop 12,14,18 set

Randy73

Reaction score
I am looking to add another bop set from the 50s through 80s to my collection. I will consider any condition, brand and price range. I am not looking for sets with converted floor toms to bass drums. I will also consider incomplete sets and or orphans. Thank you!

Edward

Reaction score
Are you interested in a modern Stubblefield bop kit with matching 14”x5” snare? Trick strainer, Gibraltar bass drum tom mount. Three ply Keller vintage mahogany shells, satin finish. Near mint condition.

Randy73

Reaction score
Are you interested in a modern Stubblefield bop kit with matching 14”x5” snare? Trick strainer, Gibraltar bass drum tom mount. Three ply Keller vintage mahogany shells, satin finish. Near mint condition.
I am currently only looking for vintage but that sounds like a beautiful set!

tdk

Reaction score
Hello
Are you interested in sets that have had tom mount holes plugged in the bass drum?

tdk

Reaction score
hello
sorry can't send pics. all holes plugged and drums re wrapped. burgundy 60's rewrapped and bearing edges done. 60's champagne bass drum 18 rewrapped - 20, 14, 12 all original.
silver sparkle 60's all original but a bit ginger ale looking.

Randy73

Reaction score
hello
sorry can't send pics. all holes plugged and drums re wrapped. burgundy 60's rewrapped and bearing edges done. 60's champagne bass drum 18 rewrapped - 20, 14, 12 all original.
silver sparkle 60's all original but a bit ginger ale looking.
Pm sent

SlingyFan

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have a pretty clean mid 60s Slingerland Jet in Champagne I'd consider letting go. I'll try to get some pics together for you.

Randy73

Reaction score
I have a pretty clean mid 60s Slingerland Jet in Champagne I'd consider letting go. I'll try to get some pics together for you.
That sounds very cool. I am interested if you would like to pm photos when you have a chance. Thank you!

owr

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are open to 20s, I have an RB Gretsch in WMP I’m considering selling, 12/14/20, price would be very fair.