Vintage Ludwig Misc. (Hoops, Lugs, Heads)

Drumbum3131

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Some good parts to complete your projects will soon be available. Just going to clean everything up and they will be ready for shipment/sale (pictures posted asap). Please message me or comment if you are interested. Willing to negotiate if you post a picture of the project it is for!

(1) 20 inch 1960's Original Vintage Ludwig Script Logo Front bass drum head ($45 + shipping)

Why pay $30 + shipping for the reissue head when you can get the real deal?! SOLD

(2) Ludwig/WFl Clamp On Nickel Spurs ($40 +shipping)

I'll be posting some more parts here as I pull more stuff out of the closet. Some Lugs, claws, tensions rods soon.

Drumbum3131

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Rotarded said:
Could you post a picture of the head please?
Yes, I'll post it by the end of next week! (I'm out of town right now)

I do however, have a picture of the clamp on spurs attached below. Nickel plated-collectors grade condition-Ludwig/WFL

Attachments

lersch

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM, will await your future reply and yes, I'm VERY willing if it's in good shape. Appreciate your effort.

Jim

Drumbum3131

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
14x20 1966 Ludwig Clubdate Duco Shell

-bearing edges are in pristine condition
-white interior (Date stamped Nov. 1966)
-Virgin bass drum- never was drilled for spurs or a rail consolette (had clamp on spurs)
-missing badge

SALE PENDING

Really great project shell for someone. If someone is in need of a 20 inch shell-please message me! I would love to see this go to someone who will put it to good use. Pictures have been attached below.

Attachments

Latest posts