Vintage Ludwig Project Sets and Drums

abryantp

Reaction score
I have been a long time member here and this forum has offered me a wealth of knowledge. In the upcoming month or so I will be off loading a decent chunk of project drums and a project set that I hope to sell for fair deals to forum members only! I won't be able to take photos to post or ship out because they are stored at a family members house due to lack of space where I live.

I don't know the exact timeline on when I will get to these drums and be able to photograph/ship out.

Here is the list if anyone is on the look out for anything particular:

- Ludwig Champagne Sparkle Pro Beat Set (Price Expectation $550)
. 20 ($200) , 13 ($100), 16 ($250)
. original set with a chunk of missing parts selling/marketing as shells
. wrap is in perfect condition on all three drums
. inside of the bass drum was painted brown for whatever reasons in the 70's by the original owner
. main parts missing are hoops and tension rods all around
. the bass drum is missing the majority of its parts

- Ludwig Red Sparkle Pair(Price Expectation: $375)
. 13 ($125) , 16 ($250)
. 1965 Red sparkle matching toms
. Really great start to building a set around these two drums
. Pretty much bare shells

Singles:
- WFL Duco Barrett Deems snare shell ($100)
- 12 inch red sparkle late 60's tom drum ($100)

+cost of shipping

abryantp

Reaction score
I will keep everyone looped - honestly looking to sell most of these for a great deal to everyone and help people finish their projects :)

Ludwigboy

Reaction score
Thanks for offering these drums to Forum members. By any chance, do you have a a 1965-1966 Ludwig Black Oyster 12 x 8 rack tom, classic lugs, excellent condition, shell in round, minimal yellowing if any
Thanks!
Chris

abryantp

Reaction score
I have a 12 inch Pink Oyster Pearl single if there is any interest - sadly, I do not have a black oyster. I apologize.

I am really trying to find a good home for the pink oyster - hopefully someone trying to complete their set.

Ludwigboy

Reaction score
I have a 12 inch Pink Oyster Pearl single if there is any interest - sadly, I do not have a black oyster. I apologize.

I am really trying to find a good home for the pink oyster - hopefully someone trying to complete their set.
No apologies needed, thanks for letting me know! I'm sure there is someone who would want the oyster pink tom you have. Good luck finding homes for your project kits and drums! :D

Latest posts