Vintage Paiste Giant Beats

Porgie66

Reaction score
I'm looking for 60's/70's Giant Beats, either white label or black label. Mainly would like 18,20 and 15 hats but interested in any and all.

Porgie66

Reaction score
I have been watching at Purple Chord, nothing for a while. I may talk to Bob!

stuart s

Reaction score
Yes indeed! Especially after my only 20 cracked.
I thought I did see your video of you playing the 20 cracked at the edge! I was right, I think

Ill check around here in Vegas, im sure once everything opens up fully, we can find some stashed somewhere.

michiganice91

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
George, if you have facebook or anyone in your circle is familiar with the following individuals: John Clifford, John Chris Peters, and Nima Zarbin. I am pretty confident these 3 guys are all collectors and owners of many vintage giant beat cymbals. I bet at least one of them could sell you one or at least point you in the right direction. I have contact info for John Clifford if you need, I know he'd be willing to chat with you about getting one.

Porgie66

Reaction score
George, if you have facebook or anyone in your circle is familiar with the following individuals: John Clifford, John Chris Peters, and Nima Zarbin. I am pretty confident these 3 guys are all collectors and owners of many vintage giant beat cymbals. I bet at least one of them could sell you one or at least point you in the right direction. I have contact info for John Clifford if you need, I know he'd be willing to chat with you about getting one.
Thanks, yes...I am familiar with Nima and John. I have bought a couple from John. He currently has a couple on ebay. I may get in touch. I'm looking to spend a little less.

stuart s

Reaction score
Thanks, yes...I am familiar with Nima and John. I have bought a couple from John. He currently has a couple on ebay. I may get in touch. I'm looking to spend a little less.
Yeah expensive, the 602 Sound Edges are almost a grand, real tempting though when the gov' is sending me checks!

Money for nothing and Paisties for free!