Vintage Pro-mark 'Skinny' Sticks

JohnnyVibesAZ

Reaction score
When I was in Jr. High, I played with two different "skinny" Pro-Mark drumsticks. One was called the Peewee. I think it may have been a 7A with an olive-shaped tip. The other was called the Tiny-Mite. It was even thinner, and had an arrow-shaped tip. I broke a lot of those! I later stayed with the Pro-Mark 3D, which was a shorter 5A, until they stopped making them. Have any of you ever played with either of those two skinny models?

exliontamer

Reaction score
I haven't but I wish Pro-Mark would go back to their old future by way of the 60s logo and start naming their sticks things like Peewee, Tiny-Mite, Big Jim, Clubber, Mrs. Jazz, etc. I know that my 3 year old nephew does well enough with the Phil Collins signature model.

JasonZdrums

Reaction score
OMG!!! That's what this is! I found this stick in a storage room when I was back in college, and I couldn't find any information about it at that time... It's been in one of my stick bags for around 3 years now, and finally!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!
IMG-2928.jpg

retrosonic

DFO Master
Reaction score
My gosh....you can play the set from 6 feet away with that bad boy!

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
I love collecting old pairs of sticks. I've got a pair of the PeeWee sticks. They feel great.

Mike