Vintage Tama Rosewood Snare. *Still Looking*

Ptrick

Reaction score
Wish I would have seen your post. Sold one a month ago for $950. A 1983. Great snares. Still prefer my cast bronze snares for what I do. It was probably the loudest wood snare I’ve heard, though.

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Wish I would have seen your post. Sold one a month ago for $950. A 1983. Great snares. Still prefer my cast bronze snares for what I do. It was probably the loudest wood snare I’ve heard, though.
So sad, I have an extra Cast Bronze Snare I would have traded. C’est la vie. Some how I get the feeling we know each other. Did you recently buy a very cool set of Tama 6035 snare wires?

Ptrick

Reaction score
So sad, I have an extra Cast Bronze Snare I would have traded. C’est la vie. Some how I get the feeling we know each other. Did you recently buy a very cool set of Tama 6035 snare wires?
That wasn’t me, but I’ve been around buying and selling on one forum or another for a long time.

sluprok

Reaction score
View attachment 388798 Looking to buy if anyone has one they’d like to sell.
The one in this photo was mine and I took this photo the day it arrived in the mail. I found it on ebay for fairly cheap back then (maybe five years ago) and it was in superb condition. I let it go a year later cause I hadn't played it since the first day I got it. Sadly, I wish I'd just kept it. Anyway, good luck with your hunt!

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The one in this photo was mine and I took this photo the day it arrived in the mail. I found it on ebay for fairly cheap back then (maybe five years ago) and it was in superb condition. I let it go a year later cause I hadn't played it since the first day I got it. Sadly, I wish I'd just kept it. Anyway, good luck with your hunt!

Thank you Sluprok. I picked that photo because it was so well done and captured the beauty of that snare so well. Well done. Yes, the search continues. Thank you.

brhythm

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Wait, wait...

That's my rosewood, which was my Holy Grail for a while. BUT, if $950 or a cast bronze snare is what they're going for, perhaps I'd be interested in selling.

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Wait, wait...

That's my rosewood, which was my Holy Grail for a while. BUT, if $950 or a cast bronze snare is what they're going for, perhaps I'd be interested in selling.
Ok, I like a solid offer. Pm in route.

Latest posts