Vintage & Used Cymbals - Zildjian, Paiste, Sabian, Meinl & Others

Brian of Niles

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi TreeHouse, not at the moment, but possibly in the near future. We'll definitely keep you posted when we're ready to move some. Thanks

LeedyGuy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I can't read that whole list!

I'm looking for a Zildjian pretty thin 17 crash that isn't too dark or trashy. I guess I want it to sound like a Paiste....acasually I'm looking for a paiste...but if you have something....

owr

Reaction score
Just wanted to report I picked up one of these cymbals from Brian and was thrilled with the transaction. Give him a call on the number listed in the first post, he and his brother Johnny are a pleasure to deal with.

landofahhs

Reaction score
Brian,
I realize this is a bit late on the inquiry. My only excuse is that I'm a fairly new member here. As they say better late than never....anyway...do you have any of these cymbals left? In particular any of the 22" or 21" Zildjian's....or the 14" hi hat pairs? I'll check back and if no reply I'll give you a call.
Thanks,
landofahhs (Paul)

Brian of Niles

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Paul,
Yes, I have a lot of 22"s & a few 21"s. Some from the list, & some that haven't made the list yet. We also have some on our site that have sound files. If it's available on our site, we still have it. We also have many that are not on the list or site yet, so feel free to call or PM me any time. Thanks!

landofahhs

Reaction score
Brian,
Could you give me the link to your website? I'd like to have a look and listen to help me narrow down my choices. I'm hoping to add some better quality replacement hat cymbals by upgrading the Zilco's that I purchased with my Hollywood set in 1965 at the young age of 15. At that time my primary cymbal money went into my 22 inch Zildjian ride and a 16 inch Zildjian crash. I've always wanted another ride for the opposite side of my set, but just never got around to doing it. I'm a lefty that plays using traditional hand/stick technique while using both my left and right hands equally for playing cymbals and accents on the drums. Obviously that leaves me cross armed often while I alternate my hands during playing.....it impresses people who watch me play and best of all gives me options and sounds few other modern drummers experience or can duplicate. I'm getting lazy in my old age and after 50 years I'm hoping to make the set more comfortable for my youngest daughter who also plays (she uses the newer identical hand technique). My other goal is to keep the cymbals I purchase in the same time period as my set...My set has been my best friend through some tough times and it deserves no less.

By the way, thanks for the quick reply to my post today.

Latest posts