Virtual NAMM 2021

drumnhands

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm curious how many of you are planning to check out the virtual NAMM show, Believe in Music next week? (it's "open" to the public) How many of you attended the virtual PASIC back in November? Does your PASIC experience affect your interest in NAMM 2021? This is new to all of us, holding virtual trade shows. I'm wondering what the interest level is in attending and why you will/will not attend. This is not a scientific survey, I'm just interested in hearing your thoughts on the whole thing.

jaymandude

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never been to NAMM and I likely won’t tune in. I suppose I could check it out to browse as I do with the photos and the videos that come out days and weeks later , but as an older working player the things I’m interested in are usually very specific.

I can count on one hand the actually new products I have bought in the past few years. Add to that, it doesn’t seem like much of what is released is geared toward a drummer like myself. And that’s fine. I get it.

I’m happy to check thing out eventually, but I won’t be tuning in just for that on opening day.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Since it’s purposefully open to the public, I would certainly be interested to check it out. Do I just Google the NAMM show, or is there a specific way to access?

MaskingApathy

Reaction score
Since it’s purposefully open to the public, I would certainly be interested to check it out. Do I just Google the NAMM show, or is there a specific way to access?
You can register here.