Waffle selling?

The Whale

Priest of the Temples of Syrinx
Reaction score
Hello I'm just wondering if anyone has tried to do the waffle selling style that has gotten so popular on Facebook. Seems like it would be an awesome format here is as well. Or perhaps people who are interested could send me their Facebook info and I could invite them if I create a sale page there. If your not familiar with "waffles" they are essentially raffles. Example someone might waffle a Ludwig Black Beauty at 35 spots at $20 per spot. They plucks each number from 35 to 1 out of a box and the last number pulled wins the drum. Anyone know where they are doing this, if it could be done her on the DFO or would want to do it on Facebook? The person selling the item is required to do a video unedited or cut to show the legitimacy of the drawing. Its pretty fun and a great way to score expensive stuff with out spending a bunch of money. Any thoughts?

Rotarded

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I would certainly check out State and Federal laws regarding "Raffles" before attempting one. Hosting them on a public, international forum is yet another matter. These can be, and many times are, classified as games of chance depending on the governing body. I'd seek the advice of an attorney before attempting something like this.

The Whale

Priest of the Temples of Syrinx
Reaction score
Wow. I guess I never realized that raffles are straight up illegal unless %90 of proceeds go to charity. This thread can be closed. My bad.

Latest posts