Wait. Is Gretsch, DW, etc. shut

crash

DFO Master
Reaction score
Ok. Everything is close, you have nowhere to play them. Everything is closed you have nowhere to buy them.You effing idiot, do you not see what is going on around you? I work in surgery/ICU. This is going to be really ugly. We are so completely unequipped to deal with what’s about to hit us. Give it a week, and let’s see if you can look outside your window safely.

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
You effing idiot
Ok, So who bought stocks in Charmin? ;-)
Ok. Everything is close, you have nowhere to play them. Everything is closed you have nowhere to buy them.You effing idiot, do you not see what is going on around you? I work in surgery/ICU. This is going to be really ugly. We are so completely unequipped to deal with what’s about to hit us. Give it a week, and let’s see if you can look outside your window safely.
I swear you sound Drunk.

Last edited:

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
It just hit me Paul Cooper, John Good and those guys are sitting on their az at home unable to go to their shops.. Paul Francis..

Last edited:

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
i swear this threads become a nut magnet..
but a thanks for the contribution there Hal
Has Tama in Japan closed up shop?
You might knoe'
How about your Meinl crackers Self containing?

Last edited:

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
I bet you're glad you never invested any money in drums or learned how to play.

I swear you sound Drunk.
I don't think he's drunk (although he probably wishes he was). He's in the medical field. He's overworked and sleep deprived, and stressed due to this outbreak.

ICU = he's seeing it firsthand.

Stay safe crash.

Deafmoon

Reaction score
down? Allowed to get/go to work????!!!
Drum production stopped?
It's state by state. In New York, Illinois and Cali we are 100% Non Essential Personnel SHUT DOWN. Essential is Pharmacy, Food, Gas, Medical, Fire & Police. Now, I just heard this morning 152 Police Force Employees in Detroit are quarantines\d due to 5 cases on that force. This is very bad and could signal the coming of Military Rollout & Martial Law.