WANTED: AARON GILLESPIE SIGNATURE TRUTH KIT

Reaction score
I posted recently about wanting as big sized vintage kit and have found some pretty good kits, but there is one kit (not vintage) I have wanted since I heard it and saw it. It is the FIRST Truth custom drums signature kit from Aaron Gillespie they released. They only released a certain number of them and I unfortunately do not have one. I have been on the lookout for a good while just to find one that is possibly for sale, or even possibly a kit he used on tour. I have had no luck so i just wanted to post this to help my chances on maybe finding this dream kit of mine. Here are the dimensions of it:
13x9 - Rack Tom
16x14 - Floor Tom
18x16 - Floor Tom
26x14 - Kick Drum
14x8 - Snare
The kit I want is not the second series he released that has 1 floor tom. It's the first series with 2. If anyone has even a possible lead to this kit, or maybe one that he used on a tour with the same dimensions, PLEASE do not hesitate to let me know. I have pictures attached of the signature kit and some of kits he used on tour to help.
Thank You!

Attachments

Chris101192

Reaction score
If you are still looking for this kit I do have it in real good shape. It is a 24in kick drum though, not a 26. Let me know if your still interested.

crodz721

Reaction score
I'm looking for this kit! Message me, I want to talk to you about this kit!
Chris101192 said:
If you are still looking for this kit I do have it in real good shape. It is a 24in kick drum though, not a 26. Let me know if your still interested.

Skitch117

Reaction score
I have this exact kit you are looking for in perfect condition if your interested let me know i have a craigslist add out for it now. Im asking $1500 for it.

crodz721

Reaction score
Skitch117 said:
I have this exact kit you are looking for in perfect condition if your interested let me know i have a craigslist add out for it now. Im asking $1500 for it.
Email me! crodriguez2153@gmail.com send some photos too if possible!

Skitch117

Reaction score
Hey man if you want to hear this kit that I'm selling I filmed a cover video with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts