Wanted old Pearl parts

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,
I am currently re-veneering a cheap kit I picked up to take to rehearsals and jam sessions.
it’s a oval logo, red P Pearl kit from what I assume is 1966 or so.
I’ve owned a ‘57 Rogers Mardi Gras, ‘68 Slingerland Pink Champagne, Ludwig Octaplus, DW’s etc.
I’m ok with the less than stellar quality of the build as this is not a museum piece.
It has thin mahogany shells with maple re-rings, that never had any finish sanding from the factory, so I’ve been pretty busy getting the bearing edges right. I found some quilted maple PSA veneer that will arrive today.
I’m searching for some vintage internal mufflers for three toms, several press fit sound hole grommets, and a 22” maple kick drum hoop, as the rear one was pretty chowderd. I’m In Spokane Valley Washington and the availability of good used vintage gear is pretty bleak. Any of you fellas who have these items, or can direct me to an online source, please let me know. I’d be very grateful. Thanks!
05F1C2C4-F2F3-4EC9-AF85-E0779512DC86.jpeg
8F8C781D-AD14-4E21-A025-C39A7A33494A.jpeg

squidart

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Search for brass eyelets and grommets at Joann, Michaels, Walmart etc. They're designed for fabric and leather but the longest ones will work.

Can't wait to see your refurb!