(Wanted) Zildjian A custom hi hats

Alex The Gear Nerd

Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but would someone be willing to sell me a pair of used zildjian a custom hi hats for not too much, don't really care about condition provided it isn't cracked. I'm 17 and definitely can't afford to pay full price for them with uni coming up :).

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
To whom it may concern,
I've messaged Alex and encouraged him to get involved here on the forum so we get to know him, and to watch for a good deal in the Classified section.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but would someone be willing to sell me a pair of used zildjian a custom hi hats for not too much, don't really care about condition provided it isn't cracked. I'm 17 and definitely can't afford to pay full price for them with uni coming up :).
Alex, I just saw these listed online. This is probably the best price I've seen on a set of A Custom 14" hats in awhile.

Drumbumcrumb

Reaction score
Alex, I just saw these listed online. This is probably the best price I've seen on a set of A Custom 14" hats in awhile.
Thats a good price for ONE hat, I’ve never seen a pair anywhere close to that price. I was gonna offer him a pair of 13’s for a more than fair price, but he never replied. His saying “uni” had me thinking he might not be in the US, but maybe I’m wrong.

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read the FINE print in that ad above. The top one has a crack on the edge.....and the reason they are priced about $50 under market.

You can get them as cheap as $90-$100 on Ebay if you're willing to accept some ink logo loss. When the logo's are strong they run $115-$145 for average played condition.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Read the FINE print in that ad above. The top one has a crack on the edge.....and the reason they are priced about $50 under market.

You can get them as cheap as $90-$100 on Ebay if you're willing to accept some ink logo loss. When the logo's are strong they run $115-$145 for average played condition.
Good catch!

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Dale’s Drum Shop in Harrisburg PA has a used set listed for $169, not a bad price at all.

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited: