We are NEW to Retail Row!! your DFO-Friendly drum shop (we stock everything!)

SAdrumsNNJ

Reaction score
Hello DFO!
We are SAdrumsNNJ, also known as Sam Ash Drum Shop, Paramus New Jersey (10 mins from NYC)!
in business over 88 years with roughly 50 stores throughout the USA.

After discussing 'Retail Row' on the phone with site owner/admin Ben, We've been granted access by him to be part of Retail Row! thank you Ben, we are excited to be here!

We are a Pro Level shop with ALL the major brands - Gretsch Tama Ludwig Pearl Mapex PDP Sonor Spaun Roland LP percussion meinl zildjian sabian paiste istanbul vic firth vater regal tip ... and many more!

we can outfit a beginner with the perfect starter set, or design your touring rig soup to nuts, including electronics and microphones!!

Our Shop is run by 3 friendly, knowledgeable and passionate drum nerds! badass players as well!
we offer lessons, cleaning/restoration and repair, vintage part sourcing, a Drum Club night where all the drum geeks can come in and talk shop, and just a rad environment for drummers to hang and learn all day!

I (the person controlling this page for the shop) have been a member on DFO for several years, i have enjoyed awesome buys, awesome sells, learned SO much about restoration, have had the friendliest help, and just love chillin here. I would love to bring my shop to the forum members, and also bring some of the forum into my shop!
I am working with management on making the shop DFO-Friendly, and over the next few months i hope to institute some cool things for us here!

we look forward to providing our services here and will been to soon, Thank you for allowing us here, give us a chance and see how we do... we are the coolest drum guys ever, no pressure, contact us and let us know if we can do anything for you!
thanks!

Attachments

dwdave

Groovinator
Reaction score
Hey, welcome! Do you have a web page for your store? how should we contact you? what kinds of deals will you be offering DFO members?

Thanks, I look forward to checking your shop out! (on line of course, I'm on the left coast)

SAdrumsNNJ

Reaction score
hi Dave!
yes, feel free to add us on Facebook at: Facebook.com/samashdrumsparamus , we list tons of gear on our FB page and are accessible through it to make purchases or just discuss drums or cymbals. we accept paypal and credit cards and can ship anywhere in the U.S. and internationally!
we are easily reached by phone mon-sat at 201-843-0119 ext. #5. just mention that you saw us on the forum! you can email me here or on FB as well.
I will be offering some of the better deals in the shop on here, such as a DrumCraft series 8 5pc fusion kit for $469.99 , a 7pc Pearl Forum double bass kit black on black for $499.99, a vater stick 4 pack special for 23.99 (3pr 5A, 1pr 5A nude), the majority of our used gear, and any special promos we receive trough our vendors.
we stock EVERYTHING, almost every brand. let me know if theres anything you are looking for!
thanks

Gcort49

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What color finish/shell sizes is the DrumCraft Fusion set for $499.99?

Did not see it on fb page

FFR428

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
...........................................................................................................................edit

Gcort49

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
roundbadgedude said:
dont bother, the companies corporate office shut them down on here and on facebook.
Who shut what down? Did Sam Ash shut the Paramus store? Were they operating as Renegades?

roundbadgedude

DFO Master
Reaction score
no, the corporate office shut down the sam ash paramus drum shop from using any and all forums and craigslist. talk about out of touch.

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
I understand this whole social media and personal media devices are passing fads anyway. Like Rock & Roll and Rap, they'll never catch on...

roundbadgedude

DFO Master
Reaction score
i feel brick and mortar stores are becoming a passing fad these days with the accessibility of gear online. why pay for all that overhead and rely on foot traffic that isnt coming in the door, ya know?

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
roundbadgedude said:
i feel brick and mortar stores are becoming a passing fad these days with the accessibility of gear online. why pay for all that overhead and rely on foot traffic that isnt coming in the door, ya know?
The smart ones are those that have both aspects as part of their business.

tbart16

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That is a bummer I thought it was cool what the Paramus store was trying to do.

Latest posts