Weekend Rogers Find

amosguy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Little something I picked up this weekend - from CL. Posted about an hour, so timing counts.
Cleveland Tower 12-14-20 with Tower snare. Believe this to be a Delta setup with an upgraded Tower snare instead of the standard Luxor snare. The (loudest) Silver sparkle wrap is in EXCELLENT condition.

IMG_20191216_123920535.jpg
IMG_20191216_124232896.jpg

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
That is an awesome kit. Congrats! Really sweet with the Tower snare.

Love that Rogers silver sparkle.

amosguy

DFO Master
Reaction score
That's one of those omg let me get it loaded up and hit the dusty trail before he changes his mind kinda kits
Congrats!
Talked with him within an hour of the posting. And then asked him to take down the post - which he did. I was afraid someone would buy it out from under me I told him. He cooperated quite nicely. I was prepared to go 2 hours to pick it up at 8 pm Saturday night. He said Sunday would be fine. Just glad I keep drum cash and an active ATM available for weekend surprise posts.

BennyK

DFO Star
Reaction score
why ? cause I've heard the difference between Clubdates, Stageband and regular Ludwigs and Slingerland , but not the Rogers . I'm curious about the resonance enhancement possibilities of center mount lugs on Rogers shells .

Troyh

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent find and work!
I've owned Stage Bands, Club Dates, and Delta's.
As mentioned above, the Delta's are my fav of the 3 and my band's favorite as well.

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
why ? cause I've heard the difference between Clubdates, Stageband and regular Ludwigs and Slingerland , but not the Rogers . I'm curious about the resonance enhancement possibilities of center mount lugs on Rogers shells .
Awesome. I've only ever had Stageband and Clubdate.
I really like center lugged drums.