Well I did it again...Road trip! Yay!

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course I need this like I need poison oak on my legs... Itch reference was intended.

My third Craviotto kit. And my last, I swear. I've gotten to the point where if I want something and can afford it, I'm getting it. I so regret selling my old Crav kit(s), that when I saw C.Wulf's 24/13/16, I made it work. So, off to Bakersfield I go in a few minutes. Wifey Poo said yes so it's green light!

834256B1-3E73-41F0-9194-B5AA1C14B16C.jpeg

NobleCooleyNut

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Senior scores again !! Perfect sizes for you too . Congratulations

Trilock_Gurtu

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Of course I need this like I need poison oak on my legs... Itch reference was intended.

My third Craviotto kit. And my last, I swear. I've gotten to the point where if I want something and can afford it, I'm getting it. I so regret selling my old Crav kit(s), that when I saw C.Wulf's 24/13/16, I made it work. So, off to Bakersfield I go in a few minutes. Wifey Poo said yes so it's green light!

View attachment 462280

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Way to go Dan! Not every day you get to right a wrong - or at least resolve a big regret. That kit looks beautiful.

Hemant

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Nice score! There has been a same sized one on sale possible trade at FB Marketplace for quite awhile now and includes snare (if anyone is interested).

Mendozart

Jenkins-Martin rep
Reaction score
Congrats Dan! I had a feeling you might scoop this one up, with them being in Bakersfield. Are you going to add to it?

c.wulf

Reaction score
This is a good post. C. Wulf is as solid as they come and RH looks like a happy man. Congrats all around.
Thanks, Brother Nacci! Always a good feeling selling to someone who appreciates the gear!