Well, well, well

JimmyFenno

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just dropping in for the first time in a while. Hi to all and hopefully everyone is well and or getting well. I know drive by posts can be a troublesome read but here we go right? NAMM produced 2 endorsements that have been awesome. First “No Nut Cym Sleeves” which have proved to be a G*D - send for opening up and widening my Cym attack. Especially on the bells. No unintended muffling and a spacious crash both light and loud on my K’s, Istanbuls (but sold those effect cyms). Picked up 2 splashes at the Turkish booth, ZIL ZEN line, at a sweet price. I def love the hang down ride chain as well which has created a massive positive change in my 22 K/A Custom ride. Just enough muffle and rivet impersonation for me. See them here:

www.nonutscymbalsleeves.com

Mention “FENNO” and get a nice discount direct from the company.

The other Company I got tight with was Elixicure. Not a drum product but a CBD producer in Santa Ana that makes rubs and oils for joint (not that joint) pain. Look it up at:

www.elixicure.com

Come to me to buy at 10% above wholesale for DF.org members.

ive got an audition in 2 weeks with an established soul/funk/rock band. I’ll keep you posted on that.

hard to believe I will be 62 in July. I’ve decided to start pulling social security through Carol’s account although she wants to keep working in the lab until 65.8. She loves her job more then I love playing.

Everyone stay safe and be kind to yourself and everyone else no matter how difficult that may be.

JimmyFenno

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
mood man and AR thank you for the like. Not a salesman, I’m a drummer like all of us. But check it out. I haven’t gone anywhere else to push these two products and if I could not provide my DFO brethren with a deal I would never post in general. Let me know if interested. Last sales pitch.